Scythe Mugen 4
How to improve an almost perfect cooler? This question indeed caused some sleepless nights for the engineers at Scythe! Every little detail was looked at from every thinkable angle to find room for improvement. First, the “famous” Slip Stream fan had to give way to the new Glide Stream. Then, the already very efficient cooling fin design was modified to optimize the airflow even more. But what is perfect cooling without a convenient, user-friendly mounting system? This is where the Mugen 4 really differs from its’ predecessor – a totally blue-penciled, new mounting system guarantees quick, but at the same time, stable mounting on all common sockets on the market today.
T-M.A.P.S. (Three-dimensional Multiple Airflow Pass- through Structure)
The Mugen 4′s unique fin structure decreases air resistance and optimizes cooling performance in the lower rpm-range of the supplied fan. Furthermore, the smart arrangement of the fin layout made space for one more pair of fins without negatively affecting the total bulit height.
The fundamental difference is to be found in the mounting system of the Mugen 4 – the new H.P.M.S (Hyper Precision Mounting System) makes easy mounting possible – requiring less work steps on the way.This briliant concept allows fitting the Mugen 4 without having to demount the motherboard.
Multi Fan Mount Structure
Following in its’ predecessors footsteps, the Mugen 4′s design also allows variable fan placement to optimize a targeted airflow.To furthermore enhance cooling performance, a second fan can be mounted with thesupplied pair of fan clips.
Gamintojo nuoroda: [nuoroda].
Garantija 24 mėn.
- Model Number: SCMG-4000
- Overall Dimensions: 130 x 88 x 156,45 mm (excl. fan)
- Weight: 625 g (Heatsink only)
- Accessory: 2x mounting plate (Intel), 2xmounting
- plate (AMD), 1x mounting bar, 4x screw for mounting
- plates, 8x stud nuts, 2x mounting screws,
- 1x spacer (socket 775), 4x spacer,
- 1x wrench, 4x fan clips, back plate, thermal grease,
- installation manual
- Baseplate Material: Nickel-plated copper
- Fan Specifications:
- Model Name: GlideStream 120 PWM
- Model-No: SY1225HB12SM-P
- Fan Size: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
- Noise Level: 5,3 ~ 28 dBA
- Air Flow: 20,7 ~ 79 CFM / 35,16 ~ 134,2 m³/h
- Fan Speed: 400 (±200 rpm) ~ 1.400 rpm (±10%)
- Static Pressure: 1,18 ～ 15,3 Pa / 0,12 ～ 1,56 mmH2O
- Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
- Socket LGA775
- Socket LGA1151
- Socket LGA1150
- Socket LGA1155
- Socket LGA1156
- Socket LGA1366
- Socket LGA2011 (Square ILM)
- Socket AM2
- Socket AM2+
- Socket AM3
- Socket AM3+
- Socket FM1
- Socket FM2