Scythe Mugen 4 MAX
For enthusiasts and Mugen fans the like, Scythe is “setting free” the Mugen MAX. Another contender for the “XL” CPU tower cooler market, the Mugen MAX is a real eye-catcher. For performance, a GlideStream 140mm PWM fan is taking care of blowing out the warm air through the T-M.A.P.S. (Three-dimensional Multiple Airflow Pass- through Structure) knowm from Scythe’s flagship, the Mugen 4. For practical, easy mounting, the mounting system is borrowed from the “smaller brother” as well. Nickel-plated heatpipes add a classy touch to this impressive cooler.
T-M.A.P.S. (Three-dimensional Multiple Airflow Pass- through Structure)
The huge appearing heatsink with increased heatfin spacing to 2.6 mm of the Mugen MAX offers reduced windage and optimized performance in the lower speedrange of the supplied 140mm PWM fan.
The mounting system already seen in the Mugen 4 can be found again here – the proven H.P.M.S (Hyper Precision Mounting System) makes easy mounting possible – requiring less work steps on the way. This briliant concept allows fitting the Mugen MAX without having to demount the motherboard.
The asymmetrical assembly of the base plate results in a comfortable clearance to the memory banks* of the mainboard after mounting the heatsink. Putting to use memory modules fitted with extremely high hetasinks and replacing them is possible with neither having to remove the fan nor the hetasink. (*Depending on the layout, not applicable to all eight memory banks for LGA 2011 mainboards)
Multi Fan Mount Structure
Inheritng the concept of the Mugen 4, the design of the MAX also allows variable fan placement to optimize a targeted airflow.To furthermore enhance cooling performance, a second fan can be mounted with the supplied pair of fan clips.
140 mm GildeStream Fan
Accompanying the Mugen MAX is a fan from the popular GlideStream family, known for impressive results from other Scythe products. Compared to a 120 mm, higher efficiency at identical rpms result in similar air discharge while creating much less noise.
Gamintojo nuoroda: [nuoroda].
Garantija 24 mėn.
- Model number: SCMGD-1000
- Overall Dimensions: 145 x 86 x 161 mm
- Weight: 720 g (heatsink only)
- 2x mounting plate (Intel), 2xmounting plate (AMD), 1x mounting bar, 4x screw for mounting plates,
- 8x stud nuts, 2x mounting screws, 1x spacer (socket 775), 4x spacer, 1x wrench,
- 4x fan clips, back plate, thermal grease, installation manual
- Baseplate Material: Nickel-plated copper (additional information)
- Model Name: GlideStream 140 PWM
- Modell-No.: SY1425HB12M-P
- Fan Size: 140 x 140 x 25 mm / 5.51 x 5.51 x 0.98 in
- Noise Level: 13 ~ 30.7 dBA
- Air Flow: 63,5 ~ 165m³/h / 37.37 ~ 97.18 CFM
- Fan Speed: 500 rpm (± 300) ~ 1.300 rpm (±10%) (PWM-regulated)
- Static Pressure: 0.15 ～ 1.02 mmH2O / 1,47 ～ 10,0 Pa
- Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
- Socket LGA775
- Socket LGA1150
- Socket LGA1151
- Socket LGA1155
- Socket LGA1156
- Socket LGA1366
- Socket LGA2011 / 2011-v3 (Square ILM)
- Socket AM2
- Socket AM2+
- Socket AM3
- Socket AM3+
- Socket FM1
- Socket FM2
- Socket FM2+